Events List Navigation
- Doors open at 6:30 pm. Program begins at 7 pm. Book Signing and coffee will follow.
- Admission is free. Suggested donation of $5 will support Levine Museum and Harvey B. Gantt Center education programs.
- Reservations recommended; seating is limited. Call 704.333.1887 ext. 501 or email email@example.com
- Complimentary parking available next door in 7th St. Station parking deck.
- Books will be on sale at the event.
6 p.m. -- Lecture
University of Alabama
Gorgas Library, Room 205
Former Wall Street Journal bureau chief and Pulitzer Prize winner Douglas Blackmon will visit the University of Alabama to speak about his award-winning book"Slavery by Another Name: The Re-Enslavement of Black Americans from the Civil War to World War II" on Feb. 23.Find out more »
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Screening, Slavery by Another Name
McCormick Hall, Room 101
Princeton, New York
Q&A session to follow with Douglas A. Blackmon and me, moderated by Prof. William Gleason
Sponsored by the Center for African American Studies and the Program in American Studies,www.princeton.edu/caas/events
Contact: 609.258.4270Find out more »